Dificilmente, la vida es facil.

He creado este blog, como un escape para dejar mi vida al aire libre. Es un libro abierto a cualquier persona que desee leerlo y ojala pueda ayudarte de alguna manera.

Bienvenido!

jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

I do!

Jason has never been out of my life. He's been my biggest support from the moment I met him. He taught how to face adversities. He's maybe the greatest person I've ever met.

He finally decided to put an end to our distance: He proposed to me last December. I was in shock, but I was sure when I said "yes", just because I feel inside he's the one, and I'm willing to give everything for him.

It's been 4 months of constant conversations, laughs, tears and some argues. I don't think I've loved someone as much as I love him. He's just perfect. He's the one.

Last weekend he came by surprise to Medellin. I couldn't believe it! I was nervous, but I had some sort of relief just to see him again. I thought this was going to be the best weekend I've ever spent with him... He's a workaholic.

We could only see each other Saturday night and Sunday all day. He was staying until Wednesday. He planned a lot of meetings for his new business. Every time we met, our conversations had to end talking about work. Suddenly he was just too busy, he could barely send me text messages from his assistant cellphone. Not even an email or a phone call.

I thought: "Why do I have to pay for the dishes somebody else broke?" Just a small conversation would be enough. But we were so close, yet so far.

I sent a message to him saying "We need to talk." He answered back saying "We do need to talk." I still barely know from him. No answer to my emails or anything.

I'm scared he might be having second thoughts about us, maybe he didn't like something from me. I don't know.

I promised myself never to let my feelings out of control, so I don't feel insecure about me. But somehow I forgot about it and now I'm paying for it. I'm feeling anxious and feel like doing something really crazy, but then I remind myself to be calmed and wait for him to reach me.

I love him, with all my heart. He's the one. We're meant for each other. I'm sure of all that.

I just want to spend the rest of my life with him...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario